Sunday, July 8, 2007

Eight Random Facts

I've been tagged by John to post eight random facts about myself.

The rules for Eight Random Facts are simple. Players are asked to post a blog entry that:
Explains the rules of the game,
Contains eight random facts about themselves, and
Lists eight other bloggers who are tagged to write similar posts.
Finally, players should notify (by email or blogpost comment) each person that they have chosen to play the game, referring them to your post for further details.

Since I'm not well known in the blogging world, that should be relatively easy! Without further adieu...

  • I was born and raised in Seattle
  • I'm an only brat, which has both advantages and disadvantages!
  • I took an early retirement because, well, because I could
  • When I retired, I vowed to learn something new everyday
  • Classroom learning bores me to tears, which is why I flunked out of college
  • Growing up, I wanted to be a librarian, and I love to read. One walk through my house would lead you to believe I decided to have a library in my house!
  • I got my first 35mm camera from a roommate that got one in one of those "free" offers that cost you dearly
  • When I moved to Nebraska 17 years ago, I was convinced there was absolutely nothing to take a photograph of. Fortunately, I soon found that just because there wasn't an ocean or mountains, there is still plenty to see, do, and photograph

    I wandered around the blogosphere for a bit before doing this post, and it looks as though just about every blogger I read, has already been tagged so...I guess I will break the chain.
  • 1 comment:

    John L. Trapp said...

    Thank you, Kayleen, for playing the game. I can't say I've ever had a burning desire to visit Nebraska, but I understand the Sandhills are great for birding.