Monday, March 17, 2008

I Have Been Remiss

in not posting the link to the CraneCam at Rowe Sanctuary. The CraneCam is on the National Geographic site. There is also a nice article about Sandhill Cranes on the same page.

In other news. Among my mother's things were a two month old lift recliner. It and a few other things came to my house today. I am absolutely loving the recliner. With my bad hips and knees, it is wonderful to be "uplifted"! However, to make room for it, the "office" had to be redone. Old computer desk out, new smaller one in. Sounds simple, trust me it hasn't been. 'Nuf said on that.

Wednesday, I'm heading out for Kearney and crane watching, and whatever all else I can see. Will have to come back Friday. It's not the week down there that I had originally planned, but better than nothing!

No comments: